Rabu, 23 Januari 2019

Nak join?. 9076.






Mr. Fernandes: "This is my way of giving back to people!" Any resident of Malaysia can join my group with 1050 MYR.


Air Asia's CEO Tony Fernandes Launches FinTech Company. THIS Can Make YOU Rich! 
by Danielle Wiener-Bronner (Tuesday, January 22, 2019) — This will bring financial freedom back to the people of Malaysia 
During the last interview with CNBC Tony Fernandes, CEO of AirAsia, announced about the launching of a New FinTech Platform called Crypto Revolt. It can give established players in the region a run for their money, and also to set leading position. But the main aim of the project is to generate source of income to afeguard the financial іnterests of all Malaysian residents in general.

"We are now in big digital adventure, which we think will add a lot to our bottomline.Crypto Revolt is a part of AirAsia's strategy to develop new businesses that can generate additional income for the company and people of Malaysia in general. This will help ordinary people to become more financially independent than before" - Tony Fernandes said. But how does it works?

This new trading system is build as a very safe and effective system. The system is supported by the government thus all its users are financially protected and all their deposits are safe. "Malaysia as a country needs better connectivity to continue trend of development and for this platform to reach its full potential. Adding a new opportunites with Crypto Revolt, especially at this stage and with an experienced invesrors, is a much needed and welcomed move. This new platform will bring more and better choices to our people in the years to come. Every Malaysian resident is welcome to join the platform and start earning money. Thus, it will bring financial freedom back to people of Malaysia ,” Tony Fernandes said.

WHAT IS THE CORE OF THE PLATFORM TO WORK?

"A user should simply make an initial $250 deposit to purchase a position in Crypto Revolt platform. Then, the automated trading algorithm is ready to go" — Tony Fernandes explained.
Tony Fernandes speaking about his platform.
The Malaysian entrepreneurs were very skeptical about the platform which is driven by an automated algorithm, as well as the intent to make money by charging a small commission on only the profits a user generates. They asked Tony Fernandes for a real time test of the platform to make sure it is possible to earn money with the help of Crypto Revolt.

Goh Peng Ooi, one of MALAYSIA'S 50 RICHEST PEOPLE according to Forbes, decided to test the platform and deposit $250 right at the Blockchain conference - UTAR iCGPA.
Goh Peng Ooi is buying his bitcoin with the help of Crypto Revolt

"I think it is working. Other platforms like this will appear soon, I am sure, because entrepreneurs would benefit from it. So will ordinary people. In the meantime the bitcoin industry is growing big. I know people who made fortunes out of Bitcoin and I personally just earnt money a few hours ago using Fernandes`s Crypto Revolt. I know he is in big trouble and I want to support him, because he is doing really admirable things! I appreciate his invention of bitcoin earning algorithm, this could help everyone." - Goh Peng Ooi said.

STORE OF VALUE

Tech and finance enthusiast Tony Fernandes has always been interested in blockchain and crypto technologies. In April 2018, he gave a few interviews to the Western medias when the project was on a beta-phase development. He told media that he believes in the long term viability of cryptocurrency. He admits that many rich Malaysians would like to dip their toes into this new technology.

Having learned about Crypto Revolt, many are turning to Bitcoin as their new asset class. It is perceived as the digital gold or gold 2.0 and deemed as the new haven of the digital world. The Bull Run in 2017 where the value grew from $1000 to a staggering $20.000 has not gone unnoticed.
More and more Malaysian businesses became very eager to invest in bitcoin "Unlike bank networks which use private ledgers, there is no guarantee that the originator actually owns the underlying assets. Crypto Revolt guarantees with mathematical certainty that the originator of the transfer owns the underlying assets. Conventional banks operate using fractional reserve is prohibited in Malaysia." Vincent Tan, Malaysian businessman and investor.
Vincent Tan speaking about his experience with Crypto Revolt
So what do we know about the platform?

The platform charges a commission of 2% on profits a user generates and you need to make a minimum deposit of $250 to get started. That money will be your initial investment, which the trading software uses to trade.

I decided to sign up for an account with Crypto Revolt I made the initial deposit $250 and set up my account.

MY RESULTS WITH CRYPTO REVOLT AFTER 7 DAYS

The platform took 20 hours to generate a $80.19 profit, which already impressed me a lot! I've never purchased Bitcoin before and never made a trade in my life, yet here I was able to generate profits.

I spent about 5 minutes a day checking my results and after 5 days, the platform had traded up to a massive total of $630. That is a 257% increase in my initial deposit. I was starting to become a true believer in this platform.

After 7 Days my initial investment had traded up to $1,930. At this point, my mind was racing with possibilities of all the things I could spend that money on. This is more money than I made at work for the week and I spent less than 30 minutes checking the platform.

I decided to keep my account active for 15 days in total, because I wanted to see how high it could go. My account eventually hit a peak of $7,380.10, but had a negative -$79.51 trade. I looked through my trading logs and discovered that not every trade is profitable, some actually lose money.

The platform isn't magic, but after 70% of my trades were profitable, the net result was I made $7,300.59 from my initial deposit of $250. It took me less than 30 minutes of work a week and absolutely no technical or investing experience.

As you can see from the screenshot below, I decided to used the 'withdraw funds' function to withdraw $7,300.59 from my account.
All in all, I was able to make $7,300.59 from using Crypto Revolt. I decided to pull my money out to pay for an overseas holiday. When I get back, with the money I've got left over from my holiday, I will definitely reinvest in Crypto Revolt. I may even quit my job!

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Crypto Revolt is allowing our readers to try the platform for a minimum deposit of just $250. Given the massive increase in popularity of the trading platform, this initial minimum deposit may increase!

It is important that you sign up for Crypto Revolt immediately, as we do not know how many places will be available.


Tiada ulasan: